Dry stamp refill
If you already have our dry stamp and need another imprint, you don't need to buy the entire mechanism. It is enough to order the insert itself with a different embossing pattern. Replacing the cartridges is quick and simple, so no one will be troubled. This solution will also allow you to save some budget, for example on colorful stickers.
Send us your project or order it from us. Short delivery time.
Before purchasing, please select the stamp size from the list and describe the details in the product customization box.
If your project complies with the requirements described below in the description, please send it to us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Darmowa dostawa za zakupy powyżej 99 zł
If you already have our dry stamp, you can buy an insert with a different imprint and replace it quickly if necessary. We also recommend colored stickers to enhance the reflection.
We can make a dry stamp for you entirely from the design through the laser engraver and assembly on the embossing device. With us, you get a fixed, low price for the preparation of the project. Now you will pay only PLN 60 for it. Write to us, describe your expectations or send a sketch or photo, and we will do the rest.
You can also send us your own design after purchase, but it must meet the following requirements:
- Saved in a vector file (preferably CorelDraw or another compatible with CorelDraw, e.g. .ai, .dxf, .svg, .pdf saved in curves)
- All elements, including fonts, must be converted to curves (they cannot be fonts or bitmaps)
- The graphics must be prepared only in black and white, the cutting line is marked with a hair-thick red color
- No lines can cross or overlap. They must be welded (it is very well visible in the wireframe view).
- All elements, e.g. lines where thickness is important, should be drawn as line-shaped objects (convert outlines / strokes into objects with a width such as line thickness).
- The gaps between the details should not be smaller than 1 mm - otherwise the edges of the elements will stick together after the male has been made. Patryca is the same design, only with an added outline in the range of 0.25 - 0.3 mm.
- The distance of the elements from the end of the dry stamp must not be less than 1.5 mm (preferably 2 mm)
- The lines used in the design must not be thinner than 0.3 mm
Tips and Notes:
- - Avoid complicated designs, the best dry stamps are the ones with the simplest designs
- - Inform us where the stamp will be printed on the document - it is important when installing the engraved tiles in the press
- - Dry punch handle range: 4 cm
If your project does not meet the above requirements, in the "Stamp design" field select the option: "I'm asking for a project". By e-mail, you can send us a description, sketch or photo of the reflection that we have to prepare. If you care about a specific typeface, please provide the name of the font - we do not draw fonts by hand.